(Updated on 09/03/2023)
- Data Controller
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- Communication of data
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Collection of your data.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Company name: NORTH LEGAL, S.L.P.
Company name: NORTH LEGAL
TAX ID: B-65488421
Postal address: C/ Passeig de Gràcia 101, pral 2. Barcelona
Telephone: 93 655 16 02
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At NORTH LEGAL we process data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them to us:
1. To manage data provided directly by the interested party to provide information about our products and services, to respond to your application, request or query and to carry out subsequent follow-up or commercial actions and customer or potential customer loyalty actions.
2. If you have subscribed to our Newsletters, to send them, using the data provided to send them to you.
How long will we keep your data for?
Contact data from forms and registration data for the sending of newsletters will be kept indefinitely for the purposes for which they were collected until, if applicable, the interested party expresses their wish to delete them.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of data provided on this website is the consent of the data subject and the legitimate interest of NORTH LEGAL for the professional and/or commercial management of the contacts, the contractual performance of the corresponding service.
Notwithstanding this, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be disclosed to third parties.
Data processing companies that provide services to NORTH LEGAL in the management and maintenance of this Web site could potentially access some data, without being able to use it outside the contracted services, as is the case, for example, web services companies or email or mailing. In any case, all these third parties comply with their data protection and confidentiality obligations.
Data transfers to third countries?
There are no international data transfers.
What rights do users have with respect to their data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether NORTH LEGAL is processing personal data concerning them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, NORTH LEGAL shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights in the following ways:
By e-mail, attaching a copy of your ID card to: email@example.com
By post: Passeig de Gràcia 101, pral 2, 08008 Barcelona (Spain) enclosing a photocopy of your ID card.
- If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the competent European authority.
A reliable and experienced law firm. We have a highly qualified team dedicated to providing quality service in different areas of law. Don't hesitate to contact us to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help you. We will wait for you!